freeStep is an advanced software for the study of baropodometry, posture, biomechanics and humans-space relationship.
It is an only device with a central database, that can perform many activities: static and dynamic baropodometry, motion analysis, morphological video analysis, digital podography, Romberg’s test, cervical interferences study, statistical analysis and automatic reports.
- Static, dynamic and stabilometric analysis;
- 2D e 3D foot scanner;
- Myoelectric detecting and baropodometric treadmill;
- One touch print and comprehensive reports;
- Statistical analysis;
- 2D video analysis;
- Bio-feedbacks for rehabilitation and muscle strengthening;
- Live update through located servers;
- Meetings and examinations managing planning.