FlexinFit is the evolution in the biomechanical and postural analysis, to date tied to the almost exclusive use of baropodometric platforms. With more than four hundred sensors, the system allows to perform precise analyses inside the patient's shoe, to check the exam development in real time and to record the data flow up to four hours.
lexinfit is a versatile tool that makes easier the work of many professionals: from the foot specialist who wants to integrate his gait analysis system, to the physiotherapist who wants to check the real development of a therapy. From the athletic trainer interested in the study and improvement of the sports movement, to the physician interested in checking out the real pressure points to prevent the creation of ulcers in diabetic patients. Furthermore, Flexinfit is a device used in the realization of orthotic insoles too, and it is useful to check their effectiveness directly in the insole testing phase.
The device is totally wireless and junction box free, since they can in some way interfere with the walking natural movement and it communicates with the biomechanical and postural analysis Freestep, a unique platform thanks to its extreme versatility.
- Bluetooth data transmission up to 100 metres in free field conditions
- Li-Po batteries, rechargeable via USB
- Battery life up to 4 hours
- Sampling frequency in real time from 25 to 50 Hz
- Automatic identification of size
- Auto shut-off in the absence of captured data
- Resistive sensors
- 214 sensors for each insole
- Measurement scale: 0-100N/cm2
- Sensitivity: 0.1N/cm2
- 10 Bit resolution
- Thickness 0,3mm
- Material: polyester
- Flexible and can be cut to shape
- Available from size 35 to 48 (EU)