Sensor Medica organizes for the day of June 16th a course entirely dedicated to Baropodometry, foot and posture analysis.
Specifically, professors and specialists in the sector will intervene, deepening the data, the characteristics of the baropodometric examination and the approach to designing the foot orthosis.
The day will follow the following program:
- 10:00 - 10:30 Opening of the works by Prof. Giuseppe Massara
- 10:30 - 11.30 Dott. Luca Russo "Uses and applications of pressure platforms, sensorized treadmills and pressure insoles"
- 11.30 - 11.45 Coffee Break
- 11.45 - 12.45 Dr. Luca Russo "The main parameters of the biomechanical study of the foot and their interpretation"
- 12.45 - 14.00 Lunch break
- 14.00 - 15.30 Dr. Davide Morgera "Computer Aided Design for orthotic insoles"
- 15.30 - 16.30 Dott. Luca Russo "FAQ on the blood pressure test and aspects to consider"
- 16.30 - 16.45 Greetings and Closing of Works